
I want to congratulate both of you on your 40th wedding anniversary. It seems like such a long time, but when I talked with Mom the other day she said that these past 40 years have just whipped right by. I can definitely see how that can happen; especially since First, I would like to apologize to Mom and Dad for forgetting that Wednesday was my day on your Anniversary Blog. I have been greatly anticipating my day and when the day finally came, it completely slipped my mind. I'm going to blame it on the busyness of the month of December with the holidays and finals at B.Y.U. Thankfully, Bart is now done for the semester!
With Christmas quickly approaching us, I have also reflected upon past Christmas's. I know since I'm at the end of the line, my memory bank isn't as large as the elder siblings. I do remember on Christmas morning, after all the presents had been opened amongst the family, we would wonder where Dad's gift to Mom was? He would then go into his hiding spot and pull out a fancy, expensive brand of perfume or some seductive-smelling lotions that must have cost a fortune. I think Dad still loves to surprise Mom and see the excitement on her face. Is it true, Mom and Dad?
No comments:
Post a Comment