When I was at Lewis and Clark High School, I met your mother. She was always the most popular and nicest girl in the school. She belonged to one of the most popular social clubs (of course). And I was two years younger in school. When I got to high school, the social clubs would have a "rush" period where they would decide on which girls they wanted to have come into their clubs. Well, Karen was pulling for me and convince others in her club to invite me in. I remember that I had to make a decision. I wanted to be with Karen, but I also thought I might want to go into a club that wasn't quite so popular. When the decision had to be made, I knew that Karen would not get mad at me ( of course in high school that was the MOST important thing in the world), so I chose another social club. I will never forget how kind she was as she talked me through that experience. I always felt that Karen had been prepared long before this earth life to accept the gospel and that she was a most advanced spirit!
Love, Jackie
No comments:
Post a Comment