Saturday, May 17, 2008

Warning: CRUEL AND DANGEROUS

Can you believe that this beautiful baby boy...





Who soon grew to become this darling little soccer player...

Then quickly moved on to become Treeview Little League's most outstanding player...

And, finally, earned the highly-respected rank of Eagle Scout as he proclaimed:
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.











WAS REALLY THIS IN DISGUISE!!!! (Contact Mom for details!!!)


Do we vote him off the island or not? Cast your vote. Results will be forthcoming.








7 comments:

Ryan said...

I've heard Greg was up to his old antics again. I say we vote him out of Texas so we can actually visit him without having to spend a million dollars or drive for 48 hours in a car.

G and G Nut said...

Antics, shmantics, that is a mother's blood dripping from that smiling face!

elizabeth scott said...

Greggory Scott Romney! You naughty naughty boy! I hope you know one day I am still going to get you back for the day I called every hospital in Northern California! You should feel bad but knowing your vampire ways I know this mischief only gives you a little thrill. Luckily if you have read twilight (which I know Greg you have not) some vampires are very likeable. Thank goodness you are one of them

G and G Nut said...

Likeable or not, I hope Christy has moved him to permanent timeout in the timeout closet under the stairs!

Meridith said...

Actually, I think some of my blood is dripping from his mouth as well Mom. I say we all fly out to Texas and move onto the same street as Greg and Christy. Well, on second thought, that might drive Christy insane.

marybarnum said...

I love your blog too....You're the one that looks the same...I think your eyesight is going bad...I feel 20 but when I look in the mirror...a 60yr old woman is there...scary! Tell Jeff and all your beautiful family HELLO from the Barnums! love marybarnum :)

Sarah Junsay said...

Oh, I'm such a blog stalker, Sis. Romney!! I miss all of you guys! I have fond memories of your house in Hayward and of your husband's funny questions! Hope you can get to live near some grandkids soon! My mom feels it's just criminal not having anyone live close to her!!

Take care...
Sarah Barnum :)